Current Vacancies - July 2020
Do you want to be part of a team driving innovation in their industry?
Then join us as we build something great and revolutionise the eye care industry.
Ophthalmic Optical Engineers
As a member of the Product Research Team, you will:
- design the technology that becomes our innovative products.
- help to prove that blue sky ideas can be turned into functioning technologies by creating proof of concept implementations.
- work closely with the Product Development team to turn proofs of concept into a commercial products.
The Skills and Experience
- an advanced degree, or equivalent, in Optical Engineering, Biomedical Engineering, Physics, or other technical discipline.
- experience working on technology development within the Ophthalmic industry.
- excellent knowledge of optical physics and detailed experience designing optical systems.
- good electronic, mechanical, and mathematical knowledge.
- proficient with optical modelling software, such as Zemax.
- proficient with Solidworks CAD software.
- experience working within strict regulatory frameworks and processes, including technical development under IEC 60601.
- willingness to learn new technologies and take pride in how fast one can develop products.
You will be excited about working in a growing team, the prospect of pioneering medical advances, working with world leading experts and you will have a track record of making things happen. You will be able to deliver to deadlines and work both collectively and independently.
£30k - £60k per annum, dependent upon the role and your level of experience.
In addition, you will have: the chance to work on ground-breaking technology, an excellent work environment, flexible working hours, and access to a staff bonus scheme.
So, join us on what promises to be a great journey.