Technical Services Manager, North America
As the business evolves rapidly in North America, the Technical Services Manager will be expected to, install and train customers on the use and function of existing and future product developments, manage and maintain equipment in the field and that has been returned for repair, coordinate efforts and provide feedback to our technical team in the UK. Long term the Technical Services Manager can expect to manage a team of technicians.
The role will include:
- Traveling to customer sites for installation.
- Providing training to customers on the use of equipment.
- Collecting and articulating feedback from our customer base.
- Attending events such as conferences, seminars, and exhibitions for the purposes of lead generation and promotion of our products.
The Skills and Experience
- BS or AS in Electrical or Mechanical Engineering (new grads accepted), or equivalent Military training.
- Two or more years of experience preferred.
- A desire to expand knowledge and to learn and apply new skills.
- A passion for optometry, vision, and eye care.
- An aptitude for science and maths.
- Able to effectively work as part of a small team.
- Confidence in dealing with people
- Significantly self-motivated.
- Based in the United States.
- Willing to travel for 75% of working time.
Competitive salary (dependent upon experience), plus Health Insurance and 401K.
Vision/Dental options available.