Software Engineer (.NET, C#, C++), United Kingdom.
As a member of the Software Engineering team, you will:
- develop, implement, and improve the software that runs our new and innovative products.
- help to turn product concepts into market leading products.
- work closely with the R&D and Hardware Engineering teams to create products that seamlessly combine hardware and software.
The Skills and Experience
- a degree, or equivalent, in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other technical disciplines, plus solid experience as a Software Engineer.
- excellent knowledge of the software development cycle and delivering solutions tailored to customer requirements.
- proven competence in developing desktop software with C#, WPF, and Microsoft .NET.
- previously developed software using the MVVM design pattern.
- proven competence in developing web-based software with C# and Microsoft ASP.NET MVC.
- experience with a range of software languages and tools, including C and C++.
- experience developing and managing APIs for data transmission.
- a deep understanding of Entity Framework.
- experience using Git for source code management.
- willingness to learn new technologies and take pride in how fast one can develop software.
- a strong grasp of mathematics and the confidence to apply it.
Experience in the following would be advantageous, but is not essential:
- Atlassian JIRA.
- Xamarin mobile framework.
- Microsoft Azure.
- Control of hardware devices via Serial Port, GPIO, or manufacturer defined APIs.
You will be excited about working in a growing team, the prospect of pioneering medical advances, working with world leading experts and you will have a track record of making things happen. You will be able to deliver to deadlines and work both collectively and independently.
£30k - £40k per annum, dependent upon your level of experience.
In addition, you will have: the chance to work on ground-breaking technology, an excellent work environment, flexible working hours, and a boss who aims be to both friendly and demanding.