Last updated 27 January 2023
To download this policy please CLICK HERE
We, EYOTOTM group, comprised of the entities listed in our privacy notice, wish to provide a notice about cookies and similar technologies deployed when you access or use our website, online content or features, use our devices, software or services or otherwise engage with us online.
This notice should be read in conjunction with our privacy notice which explains how we process personal data collected through cookies and similar technologies.
1. WHAT ARE COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES?
These are technologies that enable us to store information, or access information stored, on your device such as your computer or smartphone.
● Cookies are small text files sent to or accessed by your web browser which will enable you to navigate our online services and features. Cookies sit on your device and make themselves known to us when you access online services such as our website or app. We see how you as our returning user navigate our services on different occasions and what content you might be interested in.
● Pixels or tags are tiny graphics files that are downloaded when you interact with our online services. This will then alert us that you have opened an email, clicked on content or other action. These are typically used to capture interaction information and measure the relevance of our content.
● Tracking URLs are custom generated links that help us understand which page you come to us from and later go to.
● Local storage is used to more efficiently manage the temporary storage of information that allows you to access our services on your device.
● Digital fingerprint is used to recognise your device based on your device & browser data without relying on cookies.
● provide our services which is not possible without certain essential cookies;
● remember your settings and preferences to improve your experience, speed up your searches and recognise you when you return to our service;
● understand our online traffic through analytics tools; and
● connect you with our social media features.
To accomplish this, we will, in certain cases, also link information from cookies and similar technologies with personal data held about you.
3. WHOSE COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES ARE DEPLOYED IN CONNECTION WITH MY DEVICE?
We will deploy cookies and similar technologies ourselves. However, our services may also include cookies and similar technologies deployed by third parties, such as Google or Facebook.
For example, analytics cookies deployed by third party service providers remember your browsing activity and create a demographic profile of you based on your online behaviour and information which they know, observe or infer to help us understand more about our online audiences and potential customers.
When you use our online services, essential cookies and similar technologies which are required to provide our services will be automatically set on your device.
Others will also be set if you accept cookies and similar technologies by selecting your choices in the cookie panel. As already mentioned, some cookies are provided by third parties and your acceptance of cookies will extend to such third parties.
This means, for example, that if you chose to accept cookies, which includes “Analytical” cookies, we will feel encouraged to use Google Analytics and it will constitute consent for Google to deploy its cookies which collect statistical information about how users including yourself interact with our online services.
5. HOW LONG ARE COOKIES USED?
The lifespan of each cookie may differ. We use both session and persistent cookies. Session cookies only last until you close your browser. Persistent cookies aren’t automatically deleted when you close your browser and they recognise returning users.
6. REFUSING COOKIES
You do not have to accept cookies (apart from the essential ones), but without accepting them the functionality of our services will be reduced.
While we try to ensure that your choices are fully respected, this may not always be possible, particularly where third parties are involved. For example, if you do not agree to cookies, we will not deploy our “Social Media” cookies. However if you still interact with our Instagram plugins in our online services, Facebook may set certain essential and non-essential cookies outside our control.
For this reason, aside from relying on our cookie settings, please also consider:
● turning off the automatic download feature in your browser, as described at allaboutcookies.org;
● opting out from online interest-based advertising from companies that participate in opt-out programs through the Digital Advertising Alliance, the Interactive Digital Advertising Alliance, Appchoices or Network Advertising Initiative. We do not participate but some of our advertising partners may do; and
● opting out from third party services that deploy cookies and similar technologies, such as Google Analytics, by visiting www.google.com/settings/ads or by downloading the opt-out add-on at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
7. WHAT HAPPENS IF I DISABLE COOKIES?
By disabling cookies, you may experience a reduced service. For example, opting out of the placement of cookies may impact your ability to be logged in to your social media account as you click through to our social media page from our website.
Note that if you delete or clear cookies on your device, the next time you visit our website our cookie consent banner will reappear, and you will need to select your preferences again. Remember that if you change your settings to exclude cookies in your browser or device but later request services by interacting with our service features (e.g. you click on a social media plug-in on our website), this may override your browser or device settings.
8. LIST OF COOKIES AND SIMILAR TECHNOLOGIES
The _ga cookie, installed by Google Analytics, calculates visitor, session and campaign data and also keeps track of site usage for the site’s analytics report. The cookie stores information anonymously and assigns a randomly generated number to recognize unique visitors.
Elfsight sets this cookie to implement social platforms on the website and enables the social platforms to track the users by assigning them a specific ID.
Social Media / Performance
This is the main cookie set by Hubspot, for tracking visitors. It contains the domain, initial timestamp (first visit), last timestamp (last visit), current timestamp (this visit), and session number (increments for each subsequent session).
5 months 27 days
HubSpot sets this cookie to keep track of the visitors to the website. This cookie is passed to HubSpot on form submission and used when deduplicating contacts.
5 months 27 days
This cookie is set by Hubspot whenever it changes the session cookie. The __hssrc cookie set to 1 indicates that the user has restarted the browser, and if the cookie does not exist, it is assumed to be a new session.
HubSpot sets this cookie to keep track of sessions and to determine if HubSpot should increment the session number and timestamps in the __hstc cookie.
This cookie, set by Cloudflare, is used to support Cloudflare Bot Management.