Customer Service Operative
Customer Service Operative – Based in Louisville, Texas, USA
Do you have a passion for resolving problems and a flair for people?
We are an advanced technology company breaking new ground and developing innovative solutions for the medical and ophthalmic industries worldwide. Our team consists of some of the leading engineers in the ophthalmic industry and has a track record of developing rapid solutions for commercial and research partners. The current global team comprises a mix of R&D engineering, Software engineering, sales, and management. We are a focused, dynamic, and highly motivated team that is making significant improvements to eye care technology throughout the US, UK and beyond.
Our products are unique to the industry and have the potential to transform it by offering two main benefits; one product will change how eye care is delivered, requiring fewer highly skilled opticians and removing the need for them to be in the same geography as the patient. Our other product improves both the quality and efficiency of laboratories producing prescription eye wear on a large scale.
As a member of the operations team, you will be part of establishing the Eyoto footprint within the Americas. Being a newly based US operation you will need a flexible approach to work and duties undertaken and these will include, but not be limited to:
- Conducting regular proactive communications with our customers in the territory to monitor progress, offer support and develop their continual product engagement
- Raise support tickets to enable tracking and resolution of customer requests
- Investigate and resolve customer complaints then close support tickets
- Maintain a database of customer information
- Maintain a first hand, ongoing working knowledge or Eyoto products and platform
- Escalate enquiries to the appropriate team, when necessary
- Checking product or service availability
- Assist customers with registration or account creation
- Assist customers with set up of Portals, Services and test environments
- Passing customer feedback onto the product, sales, or quality teams to improve the organisation’s offerings
- Raising regulatory issues with the operations and quality teams.
- Assisting generally with asks as required from time to time by the management team
The Skills and Experience
- Experience of using CRM software is preferable
- Familiarity with MS Office applications including Word and Excel.
- At least 2 years working in a customer facing environment.
- Some experience in an IT/Software environment
- Ability to keep calm and work in a methodical fashion. Excellent interpersonal and active listening skills
- Clear communication skills and a strong command of the English language
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work well in a team
- Multitasking skills and good organisational abilities
- In-depth knowledge of customer relationship management (CRM) principles
- Take a flexible approach to working across different time zones
- Experience of ISO 13485 or 9001 would be beneficial.
- Experience of working within the optical industry would also be a distinct advantage to any potential successful candidate
Due to the nature of the role, you will need to be a self-starter and work independently, albeit as part of a collaborative and close-knit international customer support team. You will need to have a flexible approach to work, sometimes working across different time zones,and have a willingness to learn new technologies and take pride in delivering high quality and robust processes & communication. You will be excited about working in a growing team, the prospect of pioneering medical advances, working with world leading experts and you will have a track record of making things happen. You will be able to manage your projects and time in line with those of the customer support team, deliver to deadlines and work both collaboratively and independently. Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, are essential along with the ability to recognise the commercial impact of delivering new projects on time.
- Salary up to $37,500 (depending on experience)
- 401(k) plan, health, dental, and vision insurance.
- 3 weeks holiday with an extra day for every year served to a maximum of 4 weeks plus the usual bank and public holidays.
How to Apply
To apply for the role, please send a copy of your CV and a short cover letter to email@example.com.
If you’d like a chat to discuss the role in more detail please email Darren Rosenthal on firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships.