Then join us as we build something great and revolutionise the eye care industry.
We are changing the way eye care is delivered around the world through the use of our proprietary cloud-connected, AI-driven expert support systems and technology. We take advantage of recent step change innovations in optical lens, camera and processing technologies, to develop a unique approach to solving the sectors problems.
We have supportive investors, a ground-breaking new approach to old problems, and a high-profile Board of Directors and Executive Team.
As a member of the Software Engineering team, you will:
- Develop, implement, and improve the software that runs our new and innovative products;
- Help to turn product concepts into market leading products;
- Work closely with the R&D and Hardware Engineering teams to create products that seamlessly combine hardware and software;
Qualifications and Experience
You will have:
- A degree, or equivalent, in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other technical discipline, plus solid experience as a Software Engineer;
- Excellent knowledge of the software development cycle and delivering solutions tailored to customer requirements;
- Proven competence in developing desktop software with C#, WPF, and Microsoft .NET;
- Previously developed software using the MVVM design pattern;
- Proven competence in developing web-based software with C# and Microsoft ASP.NET MVC;
- Experience developing and managing APIs for data transmission;
- A a deep understanding of Entity Framework;
- Experience using Git for source code management;
- Willingness to learn new technologies and take pride in how fast one can develop software;
- A strong grasp of mathematics and the confidence to apply it;
Experience in the following would be advantageous, but is not essential:
- Atlassian JIRA;
- Xamarin mobile framework;
- Microsoft Azure;
- C++ and C;
- Control of hardware devices via Serial Port, GPIO, or manufacturer defined APIs;
You will be excited about working in a growing team, the prospect of pioneering medical advances, working with world leading experts and you will have a track record of making things happen. You will be able to deliver to deadlines and work both collectively and independently.
We are recruiting for several positions. Dependent upon your level of experience, we offer a salary in the range of £25-45k per annum.
In addition, you will have: the chance to work on ground breaking technology, an excellent work environment, flexible working hours, and a boss who aims be to both friendly and demanding.
So, join us on what promises to be a great journey.