- Join Us : Software Engineer (.NET, C#, C++), United Kingdom.
Join Us : Software Engineer (.NET, C#, C++), United Kingdom.
Are you an expert in Software Engineering? Then join us as we build something great and revolutionise the eye care industry.
A growing early-stage technology company is developing innovative technology solutions for the medical and ophthalmic industries world-wide. The team consists of some of the leading engineers in the ophthalmic industry and has a track record of developing rapid solutions for commercial and research partners. The current team comprises a mix of R&D, engineering and management – this is a focused, dynamic, and highly motivated team that is making significant improvements to eye care technology throughout the UK, US, and beyond. The company is currently providing technical solutions for major players in the ophthalmic industry.
As a member of the Software Engineering team, you will:
- develop, implement, and improve the software that runs our new and innovative products.
- help to turn product concepts into market leading products.
- work closely with the R&D and Hardware Engineering teams to create products that seamlessly combine hardware and software.
The Skills and Experience
- a degree, or equivalent, in Computer Science, Software Engineering or other technical discipline, plus solid experience as a Software Engineer.
- excellent knowledge of the software development cycle and delivering solutions tailored to customer requirements.
- proven competence in developing desktop software with C#, WPF, and Microsoft .NET.
- previously developed software using the MVVM design pattern.
- proven competence in developing web-based software with C# and Microsoft ASP.NET MVC.
- experience with a range of software languages and tools, including C and C++.
- experience developing and managing APIs for data transmission.
- a deep understanding of Entity Framework.
- experience using Git for source code management.
- willingness to learn new technologies and take pride in how fast one can develop software.
- a strong grasp of mathematics and the confidence to apply it.
Experience in the following would be advantageous, but is not essential:
- Atlassian JIRA.
- Xamarin mobile framework.
- Microsoft Azure.
- Control of hardware devices via Serial Port, GPIO, or manufacturer defined APIs.
You will be excited about working in a growing team, the prospect of pioneering medical advances, working with world leading experts and you will have a track record of making things happen. You will be able to deliver to deadlines and work both collectively and independently.
£30k - £40k per annum, dependent upon your level of experience.
In addition, you will have: the chance to work on ground-breaking technology, an excellent work environment, flexible working hours, and a boss who aims be to both friendly and demanding.
So, join us on what promises to be a great journey.
Click here to Apply.