Join us as we build something great and revolutionise the eye care industry.
We are changing the way eye care is delivered around the world through the use of our proprietary cloud-connected, AI-driven expert support systems and technology. We take advantage of recent step change innovations in optical lens, camera and processing technologies, to develop a unique approach to solving the sectors problems.
We have supportive investors, a ground-breaking new approach to old problems, and a high-profile Board of Directors and Executive Team.
As a member of the Software Engineering team, you will:
- Develop, implement, and improve the algorithms used in our new and innovative products;
- Transfer knowledge of our algorithms to members of the wider Software Engineering team;
- Work closely with the R&D and Hardware Engineering teams to create products that seamlessly combine hardware and software;
Qualifications and Experience
You will have:
- A degree, or equivalent, in Computer Vision, Computer Science, or other relevant technical discipline;
- Qualifications, experience, or proven competence in real-time computer vision algorithm and technology development;
- Experience with a range of software languages and tools;
- Willingness to learn new technologies and take pride in how fast one can develop software;
- A strong grasp of mathematics and the confidence to apply it;
Experience in the following would be advantageous, but is not essential:
- C# and .Net
- C++ and C
- Using Git for source code management
- Control of hardware devices via Serial Port, GPIO, or manufacturer defined APIs
You will be excited about working in a small and growing team, the prospect of pioneering medical advances, working with world leading experts and you will have a track record of making things happen. You will be able to deliver to deadlines and work both collectively and independently.